Vehicle Window Tinting Service Denver
Jazz It Up, Truck & Auto Services, Centennial Colorado
If you’re looking for a professional vehicle window tinting service, Jazz It Up in Centennial is your 3M™ Authorized Dealer Installer. We’ve found that 3M window film products are durable, long-lasting and require minimal maintenance. And they come with a great warranty!
Top 5 Reasons to Get a Vehicle Window Tinting Service
- Keep Out the Heat – With so many sunny days here in Colorado, it’s important to block infrared rays from overheating your vehicle. No more too hot to touch seatbelt buckles!
- Protect Your Privacy – Whether you want to protect your valuables from being the target of potential thieves or simply have a messy car, window tinting keeps your interior confidential.
- Add Your Own Flair – Blocking heat and harmful UV rays aside, tinted windows just look cool. They’re a quick and easy way to make sure your car, truck or SUV stands out from the rest.
- Reduce the Glare – Keep the sun out of your eyes and your focus on the road ahead. With window tinting blocking the sun’s glare, you’ll be able to see more clearly and drive safely.
- No Need for Sunscreen – Protect yourself and your passengers by blocking out harmful UV rays. Tinting gives you peace of mind and will even protect your vehicle’s interior components.
Colorado Vehicle Window Tinting Laws
Tint darkness is measured by the percentage of visible light transmission (VLT).
- Windshield – Tinting allowed only on the top 4 inches of the window
- Front, Back and Rear Windows – Law states you must have a VLT of 27%
- All Windows – No reflective or metallic appearance, no red tinting
- Side Mirrors – If the back window is tinted, must have dual side mirrors
- Legal Tinting Stickers – These are recommended but not required by law